Friday, April 30, 2010

ZaSu and...Eugene?

Oh, dear...


I apologize for the lack of poetry this week.  My Uncle Gene, who will turn 86 next week, has been in the hospital...but now he's in a local rehab center and we're hoping to get him strong and healthy enough to come home soon!

Whenever I talk about the 20s and 30s, one name always comes up: ZaSu Pitts.  I honestly have no idea why he always mentions her!  One of these days I'll have to get him to educate me. 

Please keep Uncle Gene in your thoughts and prayers.  I'd appreciate it.  ^_^

4 comments:

BaronessVonVintage said...

sending you and your Uncle Gene all the very best xoxo

Flapper Flickers + Silent Stanzas said...

Thank you sweetheart! *hugs*

Who Am Us Anyway? said...

Sending all my best wishes and good vibes to you and your Uncle Gene.

Flapper Flickers + Silent Stanzas said...

Thank you so much! ^_^