Friday, September 10, 2010

Changing the Format

When I watch these movies, I take notes.  On actual paper.  So when it comes time to review online, I have to wade through all my strange comments like "Jack is weird - mustache - lunch".  This is why my reviews never seem to make it up.   I have two Jack Gilberts and a Clara Bow in my notebook, which doesn't do any of you any good. 

From now on I'm going to scribble less and blog more!  Also, I need to come up with a basic symbol for my reviews, instead of getting a different object every time.  What to pick?  Aha, I've got it!

Because nothing says "classic film" like Clara Bow's disembodied head.

Next week:  The Busher, He Who Gets Slapped, Gentleman's Fate, and Hoop-La.

2 comments:

Matthew Coniam said...

I'm all for the greater frequency - but I'll certainly miss the different symbols...

Avalon76 said...

I can't stand to see you sad, Matthew. ;) I'll do my best to keep the changing symbols. ^_^